Become an OM Chanting Organiser
Being an OM Chanting Organiser gives you the opportunity to help spread the transformational power of OM in your own community. As one of a growing number of Organisers, you will play an important role in supporting and unifying the planet through the vibrations of OM.
Requirements for becoming an OM Chanting Organiser:
- Participate in at least 9 OM Chanting circles.
- Take the OM Chanting Organisers Workshop. Contact an OMC Workshop Teacher near you for more details.
- Have a potential group of people who would be interested in the practice.
- If you have a spiritual teacher, other than Paramahamsa Vishwananda, it is respectful to get their permission before you apply.
- Submit an online Blessing Request.
Your Blessing Request will be reviewed by one of the Bhakti Marga Swamis or Swaminis. Once it is approved and the blessing has been given, you will be notified by email. The email will contain instructions about how to get access to all the necessary materials you will need to begin hosting OM Chanting circles in your area.
Your OM Chanting Organiser can answer any questions you may have and help you throughout the process.