OM Chanting basics
There are nearly 2000 OM Chanting Organisers in more than 60 countries on 6 continents and the numbers are growing every day. OM Chanting is a free practice, however, donations are graciously appreciated.
OM Chanting is open to everyone
- No previous experience is required.
- OM Chanting is not a faith-based practice, but all faiths are welcomed, as well as those who have no interest in spirituality.
- The only requirement is that you must be able to sit (either on the floor or in a chair) and repeatedly chant OM (at your own pace) for the entire circle time (usually 45 minutes).
- Children may sit on a parent’s lap, as long as they do not disturb others.
- This practice is not recommended for those with a history of serious mental illness, or anyone under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs.
- A Blessing Box is present in every circle. You are invited to put the names of those in need of healing support into the box to Request Healing Support.
- It is important to only practice OM Chanting with a blessed Organiser present. Only those blessed to lead the group can call upon the Masters to help transform the negativity that is released during the practice.
OM Chanting Workshop
The OM Chanting Workshop is open to everyone who would like to learn more about OM and OM Chanting. In this workshop, you will learn about the cosmic sound of OM, the origins and power of the OM Chanting technique and how to share it with others by leading an OM Chanting circle.
The workshop is not required to participate in an OM Chanting circle, but it is one of the criteria necessary for becoming an OM Chanting Organiser.