Simply Meditation Courses
Simply Meditation courses usually last 3 - 5 hours. Teachers have the flexibility to teach all the techniques in one session or spread the class out over several weeks, providing more time for practice.
Retreats and weekly practise sessions are also available in some areas and can be valuable for clarifying the techniques and helping practitioners solidify and maintain their practice over time.
In the course, you will learn:
- Mantra – Focuses the mind and keeps you in the present moment.
- Meditation techniques – Concentration and focus brings the rational and emotional qualities into harmony.
- Breathing exercises – Observing and controlling your breath promotes physical and energetic balance.
- Heart visualisations – Helps you drop into the heart so you can access its wisdom.
- Mudras – Hand yoga strengthens and supports your meditation practice and balances your energy.
- Relaxation exercises – Conscious relaxation promotes energy flow so you feel better.
- Meditation overview – Learn more about the history, philosophy and science of meditation.
Included in the course:
- A manual with pictures of each technique
- 2 audio meditation CDs or MP3s
- Certificate of completion
Is Simply Meditation right for me?
- You must be 16+ to learn and practise Simply Meditation.
- 16 - 18 year olds must have parental approval.
- If you have a history of mental health issues, please consult a qualified teacher to see if this practice is right for you.
- Approximately 85 Euros
- Check with a teacher near you for the price in your country
Simply Meditation for Groups
Simply Meditation has also been very successful in corporations, hospitals, schools, universities, prisons and spas. Contact a teacher near you for more information about how to create a program that will work for you and your organisation.
Ready to make time for yourself?
Leave your contact information and we will get in touch.